Welcome to read our guide to the top 5 radio-controlled aircraft lipo batteries. We make the final ranking based on rigorous testing and comments from the majority of pilots.
What is the best battery in 2022? Combining its performance and price, we chose Ovonic.
|Specification||Ovonic 1300mah 6s 120c||Tattu 1300mah 6s 130c||CNHL 1300mah 6s 120c||GAONENG 1300mah 6S 130C|
2. Gens ace
6. A list of well-known LiPo brands
In addition to the top 5 above, there are many common battery brands. For example the following:
- Thunder power
7. How to choose Radio-controlled Aircraft Lipo Battery？
- High discharge rate(C) . The higher the C, the greater the energy of the helicopter’s power system, allowing the pilot to do more difficult aerobatic maneuvers. This is also one of the most important factors for pilots. It determines the upper limit of the helicopter’s speed.
- High voltage . The higher the battery voltage, the more stable the continuous discharge and the slower the sag. This is why many pilots choose high-voltage lithium batteries. Note that the battery voltage is adapted to the voltage of the motor, otherwise the battery voltage will be too large and the motor will burn out. The commonly used lithium battery voltage is 3.7-22.2v, you can check this detailed article. <Lipo Voltage Chart>
- High capacit y. In the case of constant weight, the larger the battery capacity, the longer the battery’s running time.
- Lightweight . The lighter the weight of the battery, the better the flight effect of the helicopter.
- Compact size . Make sure that the size of the battery fits your RC model. If it is too large, it cannot be put in.
- Adapted battery connector . There are many types of connectors, you can check this detailed article. <Know About the Details of 16 RC Battery Connector Types>